2. Today 9 Jul 14, we, Indonesians have Election Day for President & Vice President. The incumbents are only 2 sets. The competition of each incumbent’s supporters are so heat up, somehow seems like beyond objectivity & seems like torn apart the country, my concern.
3. I’m a minority Indonesian Chinese. One of many subjects of election campaigns has relations with Riot May 1998 issues of missing peoples & some Indonesian Chinese as victims.
~I would keep working on my hope, eventhough the circumstances are nope.~
I am worried, because my kids grow & live within in this recent generation.
I am worried for what happened in my country Indonesia, at least these 3 concerns. I read about 1&2 in the newspaper.
1. Too many victims of paedophilia in Indonesia.
2. National Examination keys are leakage & spread in some places within the exam time.
3. Many television programs & portions just think that rating is everything, despite their potential & opportunity to educate throughout the nation, about what is important & about universal virtues & values.