Living in equator we have only 2 seasons, dry & rainy season, therefore we (my hubby, kids & me) never wear & buy pajamas. Our pieces when we’re at home for day & night are simply short sleeve’ shirts & shorts.
Following is the 30 things I gave up in the first 3 days of 2017…
1. A sometime work sometime not perforator.
2. A repaired toddler’s toy.
3. Corrugated papers for crafts.
4. A Snack box for toddler.
5. A lunch box.
6. 2 pieces of my kids’ old shorts.
7. 5 pieces of my older kid’s not 100% cotton shirts.
8. IKEA 2016 catalogue.
9. A now too small black Hush Puppies T-Shirt.
10. A ragged underwear.
11. 6 outgrown shorts of my younger kid.
12. 4 outgrown tops of my younger kid.
13. 2 new too heavy towels with embroidered names from my brother.
14. A now almost never wear Grey blazer of mine.
15. 2 collar tops I’ve been bored to wear.
16. 2 table calendars of 2016, of course hehe…
The end of the list. I hope for you all a great day.